Granite & Stone Worktops
Having a kitchen or bathroom fitted with granite or stone worktops can sometimes be disruptive and time-consuming, but we offer a free consultation at your home or on site and will guarantee to keep every stage of the process as straightforward as possible. As you can see from the photographs below, a little inconvenience can be most worthwhile.
Gallery - Granite and Stone Worktops
A selection of the available Granite & stone for your worktop
- With the aid of samples, our representative will offer you free advice and help in choosing the type of granite or stone, along with any specified edge detail and finish. (i.e. polished, honed, etc.)
- Either by using a copy of existing plans or by measuring the layout and noting hob/sink/drainer/splashback detail etc. it is usual to provide a free, written estimate within 2 working days, completely without any obligation.
- Should you decide to proceed with the installation, the next stage is templating, (which can be booked in advance to avoid unnecessary delay). This can only be carried out when all hobs/sinks/taps etc. are available and once the units and freestanding ovens/Agas etc. are fitted in place.
- Approximately 7 days later, the finished worktops and any splashbacks are fitted.
- To allow for adhesives to set, the plumbing and electrics can be connected the following day, by your own contractor.